QR Literacy can create a QR code from the text and read QR codes.
Easy to use!
QR-Literacy will automatically read the QR code on the camera.
Just copy and paste the text, you can create a QR code easily.
You can use the QR code that you have created, you will be able to convey the Message, Contacts and URL.
By saving the list as a fixed phrase you use often,You can create a QR code at any time.
QR code that you have created, it can be used as image data.
You can use created the QR code, to communicate easily e-mail address, Telephone number to the person of the first meeting.
- Reading of the QR code. (Auto light Focus/exposure adjustment by screen tap)
- Save QR code read, edit function.
- Save of the QR code information, editing function.
- Creating a QR code from (text that you copied in other apps) clipboard.
- Save of the QR code that you have created, can be transferred to other apps.
- URL scheme support.
In the above, you can create a QR code.
* If the application does not start, please check the following.
Settings -> Privacy -> Camera-> QR Literacy is on.
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
QR Literacy is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
QR Literacy (version 1.7) has a file size of 9.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.